Reviewer at mittseminarium for Aditya Ramadona, 13-14 June, Umeå Research visit to Frederic Delmar, 12-1/ May ,Lyon Research visit to Malgorzata Bogdan, 9-12 Apr ,Wroclaw Smögen workshop 13-16 Aug 2018, Smögen Workshop in Istanbul, 25-29 June 2018, European Seminar on Computing, 3-8 June 2018, Prague workshop on risk, 18-20 April 2018, Lund
- Post doc at the Chalmers, Gothenburg (Sweden) 2014 - 2016
- PhD student at Lund University at mathematical statitstics
Research (For full pub list see CV below)
Recent preprints, submissions
- Infinite dimensional adaptive MCMC for Gaussian processes, joint work with Sreekar Vadlamani. Matlab code at my github.
- Linear Mixed-Effects Models for Non-Gaussian Repeated Measurement Data, joint work with Özgur Asar, Davd Bolin, and Peter Diggle.
- Multivariate Type-G Matérn fields, joint work with David Bolin
- A Bayesian method to localize lost gamma ray sources, joint work with Antanas Bukartas, Christopher Rääf and Robert Finck
Recent accepted articles / peer reviewd conference
- Efficient adaptive MCMC through precision estimation, joint work with David Bolin to appear in Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics.
- Level set Cox processes, joint work with Anders Hildeman, David Bolin and Janine Illian to appear in spatial statistics
- Modelling new firm growth and survival, joint work Frédéric Delmar, accepted in Academy of Managements
- Predation by avian insectivores on caterpillars is linked to leaf damage on oak (Quercus robur): an experimental study, joint work with Bengt Gunnarsson and Jenny Klingberg
|Computer intensive statistical methos||Lecturer|